Practice using the shortcut (finding two numbers that multiply to get the constant term and that add to get the coefficient of x) or the quadratic formula to solve the following quadratic equations.
Lesson 2: Solving equations and inequalities
- Why solve equations?
- Solving equations: Quadratics
- Exercises: Solve quadratic equations 📝
- Solving equations: Absolute values
- Exercises: Solve equations involving absolute value
- Solving equations: Polynomials
- Exercises: Solve polynomial equations
- Solving equations: Rational expressions
- Exercises: Solve equations involving rational expressions
- Solving equations: Exponents
- Exercises: Solve exponential equations
- Solving equations: Logs
- Exercises: Solve logarithmic equations
- Solving equations: Trigonometric functions
- Trig identities
- Exercises: Solve trigonometric equations
- Why solve inequalities?
- Solving inequalities
- Exercises: Solve inequalities