Use the techniques described in the last video (guessing a root based on the leading coefficient and the constant term, then performing synthetic or long division to check) to solve the following equations.
Lesson 2: Solving equations and inequalities
- Why solve equations?
- Solving equations: Quadratics
- Exercises: Solve quadratic equations
- Solving equations: Absolute values
- Exercises: Solve equations involving absolute value
- Solving equations: Polynomials
- Exercises: Solve polynomial equations 📝
- Solving equations: Rational expressions
- Exercises: Solve equations involving rational expressions
- Solving equations: Exponents
- Exercises: Solve exponential equations
- Solving equations: Logs
- Exercises: Solve logarithmic equations
- Solving equations: Trigonometric functions
- Trig identities
- Exercises: Solve trigonometric equations
- Why solve inequalities?
- Solving inequalities
- Exercises: Solve inequalities