Welcome to Lesson 3: Graphing!
Congratulations on completing the last lesson on solving equations and inequalities. Now that you can solve all types of equations, you can begin to visualize them. You know where functions intersect the x-axis and where they’re positive and negative. In this lesson, you’ll apply what you’ve learned to graphing the types of functions from Lesson 2.
Keep your paper and pencil handy, and let’s begin!
Lesson 3: Graphing
- Introduction to graphing 📝
- Parent functions
- Exercises: Graph each translation
- Exercises: Find the domain
- Graphing polynomials
- Exercises: Graph polynomials
- Graphing rational functions
- Exercises: Graph rational functions
- Logarithmic and exponential functions
- Exercises: Graph logarithmic and exponential functions
- Graph trigonometric functions
- Exercises: Graph trigonometric functions
- Piecewise functions