Thanks for taking this course!
I hope you’ve developed a new appreciation for the game of chess, you’re starting to see patterns on the board, and you’re looking forward to continuing your journey!
Here are some ways to get more involved in chess:
- Sign up for your country’s chess federation
- In the US, it’s USCF
- Find a local tournament
- Continue playing on chess.com
- Learn on Chessable
- Check out GM Mesgen Amanov’s 1-year online chess program
- Find the chess hustlers (every city has them!)
- Get a tutor – Click here to indicate your interest in an online tutor!
This course will continue being free until May 31, so remember to tell all your friends to start learning before then!
Feel free to send me a message anytime if you have questions! Bye for now!
Lesson 6: Continue your chess