One of the first steps to being successful in mathematics is the ability to properly notate mathematical ideas. Katie and Arun show examples of how you should write different mathematical expressions, especially using symbols such as parentheses.
Lesson 1: The Basics
- What is Calculus?
- Write neatly 📝
- Exercises: Compute expressions
- Graphing lines and calculating slope
- Exercises: Find equations of lines and calculate slope
- Why is the slope important in Calculus?
- Exercises: Graph the derivative
- Simplifying rational expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying rational expressions
- Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Trig basics and the unit circle
- Exercises: Find sine, cosine, and tangent