Trigonometric (trig) functions are crucial to understand as well. Unlike the other functions you’ve learned about, trig functions are used to describe the relationships between angle measurements and the sides of the triangles that contain the angles. Katie describes how to use the Unit Circle to find sin(𝚹), cos(𝚹), and tan(𝚹), where 𝚹 is the angle measurement for common angles, and how to describe these angles in degrees or radians.
Lesson 1: The Basics
- What is Calculus? 📝
- Write neatly
- Exercises: Compute expressions
- Graphing lines and calculating slope
- Exercises: Find equations of lines and calculate slope
- Why is the slope important in Calculus?
- Exercises: Graph the derivative
- Simplifying rational expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying rational expressions
- Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Trig basics and the unit circle 📝
- Exercises: Find sine, cosine, and tangent