Simplifying expressions is another fundamental skill, as this enables you to solve equations (Lesson 2). Rational expressions have a numerator and denominator. Katie presents examples of expressions that can and cannot be simplified.
Lesson 1: The Basics
- What is Calculus?
- Write neatly
- Exercises: Compute expressions
- Graphing lines and calculating slope
- Exercises: Find equations of lines and calculate slope
- Why is the slope important in Calculus?
- Exercises: Graph the derivative
- Simplifying rational expressions 📝
- Exercises: Simplifying rational expressions
- Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Trig basics and the unit circle
- Exercises: Find sine, cosine, and tangent