In the following exercises, practice graphing lines, finding the equations of lines, and calculating the slope.
- Graph the line with slope ¾ and y-intercept 2
- Find the equation of the line that has a slope of -⅔ and passes through the point (6, -1)
- Find the equation of line passing through the points (-3, -5) and (2, 1)
- Find the slope of the line passing through the points (a, a+b) and (c, c+d)
Lesson 1: The Basics
- What is Calculus?
- Write neatly
- Exercises: Compute expressions
- Graphing lines and calculating slope
- Exercises: Find equations of lines and calculate slope 📝
- Why is the slope important in Calculus?
- Exercises: Graph the derivative
- Simplifying rational expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying rational expressions
- Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Trig basics and the unit circle
- Exercises: Find sine, cosine, and tangent