In the following exercises, practice using properties of logs to find the value of x.
Lesson 1: The Basics
- What is Calculus? 📝
- Write neatly
- Exercises: Compute expressions
- Graphing lines and calculating slope
- Exercises: Find equations of lines and calculate slope
- Why is the slope important in Calculus?
- Exercises: Graph the derivative
- Simplifying rational expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying rational expressions
- Simplifying logarithmic expressions
- Exercises: Simplifying logarithmic expressions 📝
- Trig basics and the unit circle
- Exercises: Find sine, cosine, and tangent