Get ready for TURN THE WHEEL’s First Annual Cursive Penmanship Contest!
Prizes (in USD):
- 1st place: $100
- 2nd place: $50
- 3rd place: $20
- Friday, June 5 at 5pm PST: Submissions due
- Sunday, June 7 before 10pm PST: Winners announced
Rules & Eligibility:
- You must be actively enrolled in TURN THE WHEEL’s cursive penmanship course, either on Udemy or by subscribing on TURN THE WHEEL.
- You must write the following sentences in cursive on TURN THE WHEEL approved cursive writing paper:
A wizard’s job is to vex chumps quickly in fog. Waxy and quivering, jocks fumble the pizza.
- Cursive letters must be written in the same style taught on TURN THE WHEEL.
- By Friday, June 5 at 5pm PST, submit the registration form below and complete the final step described after submitting this form.
The winners will be announced by 10pm PST on Sunday, June 7! Good luck!